- This event is open to students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate or equivalent programs. Doctoral and Fellowship candidates are not eligible.
- Participation is in teams of two. Both the students need to be from the same college.
- No change in team structure will be allowed once the registration process is done.
- A person is allowed to be a part of only one team.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams that can participate from an institute.
- The decision of the organizers will be final and binding.
There will be three rounds in this case challenge: Prelims round, Mains round and Campus presentation round.
- This round is open to all the teams. Prior registration is required. Refer below on how to register.
- You can find the prelims case (problem statement and Excel data file) here and here.
- Some common queries related to the case can be found here.
- Submission should be in the form of solution Excel sheet and a PPT (power point presentation). PDFs are not allowed.
- The PPT should have a maximum of 3 slides (excluding the cover page and team profile) explaining your solution
- Name both the files as Numberjack_prelims_<College name>_<Team name>
- Send both the files to email@example.com with the subject line Quest2014_Numberjack_<College name>_<Team name> in a single email. Do not zip them or embed the excel in the PPT.
- Submission deadline : 25th December 2013, 23:59:59 hrs
- Entries not adhering to the above guidelines will be rejected.
- RESULTS OF THIS ROUND ARE OUT NOW !! Click here to know them. Shortlisted teams have been mailed individually.
- This round is open to all the qualifying teams from the prelims round.
- A new case study will be shared with the participants of this round.
- Shortlisted teams will be communicated via email for all the case guidelines.
Campus presentation round
- Qualifying teams from the mains round will be invited to the IIMA campus to present their solutions to the StatLabs team.
- Accommodation and travel reimbursement will be provided (Conditions Apply).
- Cash prizes worth Rs 40,000/- to be won
- IIMA certificates to all the campus round participants
Registration should be done only once. Register your teams in the google form here.
You should receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your registration within 24 hours.
Registrations open 19th December 2013 (Registrations closed now)
Prelims case launch 19th December 2013, 23:59:59 hrs
Prelims submission 25th December 2013, 23:59:59 hrs
Prelims results 28th December 2013
Mains case launch 2nd January 2014
Mains submission 5th January 2014, 23:59:59 hrs
Mains results 8th January 2014
Campus presentation round 19th January 2014 (at IIMA campus)
Gaurav Shobhane (+91 87583 85760)
Anugrah Jain (+91 90999 81678)
Or write us at email@example.com